This is one of the most delicious no-bake cheesecakes I have ever made! I love the fact that there is no butter in the crust - you use maple syrup of all things. And the cheesecake itself, fluffy and oh so yummy!
Maple Pecan Crust
makes enough for 2 mini (3 inch) spring form pans
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup pecans (ground in food processor)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, ground pecans and maple syrup.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom of your mini spring form pans.
No Bake Cheesecake
1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese (room temperature)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup heavy cream (whipped)
1. Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice and sugar.
2. Fold the cream cheese into the whipped cream.
3. Place the cheese mixture on top of the crust.
4. Chill in the fridge.
STEP-BY-STEP IN PHOTOGRAPHS