Salt Lake Tortellini Salad

Oh my gosh, I love this salad!
I have had this recipe sitting in my "to make" pile for about a year now.
Why did I wait so long?
*
*
INGREDIENTS
8 oz cheese filled tortellini
1 c broccoli florets
4 oz fresh grated parmesan cheese
1 can quartered artichoke hearts
1 can black olives, drained and halved
1 can garbanzo beans, washed and drained
1 can kidney beans, washed and drained
1/2 red onion thinly sliced
1/4 lb. salami, cut into small strips
1(16 oz) bottle Bernsteins Cheese and Garlic dressing
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 avocado
*
DIRECTIONS
Cook tortellini in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain well, rinse with cold water, place in large salad bowl. Add remaining ingredients, except tomatoes and avocado. Toss in half the dressing. Refrigerate for several hours. Just before serving add remaining dressing, as desired, and top with tomatoes and avocado.

Comments

Popular Posts