1 cup flour
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
pinch of salt
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp flour
2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Mix flour, powdered sugar, butter, and salt together (it will be crumbly) and pat the mixture into an 8x8 inch greased pan.
2. Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 15 minutes.
3. While this is baking, mix eggs, sugar, flour, and lemon juice. Pour over the "crust" while hot.
4. Return to oven and bake 25 minutes more.
5. Remove from oven, cool for 15 minutes, then cut into squares.
Makes about 20 squares.