Peach Crunch Cake
I found this recipe on a peach filling can label. It looked good, so I thought I'd give it a try. The taste reminds me of peach cobbler with a crunchy twist. It would make for a great dutch oven dessert.
1 21-oz can Peach Pie Filling
1 box yellow cake mix
3/4 cup (3 oz bag) chopped pecans, toasted
1/2 cup toffee bits
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, cut into small pieces
vanilla ice cream
1. Spread peach filling into a 9x9 baking pan.
2. Pour dry cake mix on top of fruit filling; swirl with a knife until cake mix is just moistened.
3. Sprinkle with nuts and toffee bits.
4. Dot with butter.
5. Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 45 minutes.
6. Cool for about 1 hour.
7. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
STEP-BY-STEP IN PHOTOGRAPHS