On a hot summer day... these are like candy! We eat them right out of the freezer. You can also bag 'em up and use them during the cooler months - baked up in your favorite blueberry pie or cobbler. You can also use them to beat the heat in the Blues Buster Smoothie.
1. wash your berries
2. air dry
3. spread, single layer, trying not to touch, onto a wax paper covered cookie sheet
4. place into freezer, wait an hour or two
5. place into freezer bags (using straw to suck out the air)
6. for an instant summer treat, simply plop a few into your mouth and enjoy
7. or... label and date your filled freezer bags and save for later